Monday, March 31, 2008

Global Positioning Solutions

Mom & Dad...Just for you here are some pics of my office! This month is March Madness & who knew I would have this much fun keeping up with college basketball along with the rest of the guys. If UCLA wins I will be in 4th place!








This is my friend Laurene & our fish tank in the backround. We have the cutest banded coral shark that we hatched from an egg....He was so clumsy at first but now he is swimming around and hunting on his own!






Its a great place to work, & I even get to see Michael Barnett every single day (he keeps us entertained & is noticeably quiet when we are not graced with his presence)!

3 comments:

  1. Sum Sum-
    I love how much you LOVE animals! You seriously CRACK me up. "We even hatched him from an egg." Only you would hatch a shark from an egg...haha...I am getting flashbacks of you just letting that frog pee on you at Lake Powell in order to not drop him! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Summer! It's so fun to see you blog. It's been too long since I've seen you! I hope you guys are doing well! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Summer. You have to check out my new blog. I will update it in a little bit, but for now I need a break. I tagged you!! So go to my blog and see what you need to do! Take Care! Love ya!

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete

[BlogItemCommentsEnabled]
[a href="[$BlogItemCommentCreate$]"
[$BlogItemCommentFormOnClick$]]
[$BlogItemCommentCount$] comments[/a]
[/BlogItemCommentsEnabled]