Saturday, May 10, 2008

Smoke & Flames





Can it please be summer yet? Campfires, smores, brats, cheesy dogs, & hamburgers are calling for us but it is too freaking cold still!  What's the deal? We went to Jordan's farewell bonfire in March-two whole months ago and you think it would be about time the sun decided to come out.  I even kinda miss that nasty smoke smell that lingers on your clothes & hair after BBQing yourself just to get warm.



A few things on my Summer to do List


1.) Officially asking my husband...Can we pleasssssssssssse hike Timp Cave?!  It's incredible to me that we have lived here 5 years and still have yet to do that. 

2.) Hike Timp...anyone up for that? (I know Jonny is too cool or AKA "WUSSY"-I'm only being honest honey!)  

3.) Couples Trip Veterans....Camping Trip!  Where to next?  (sleeping in the car does not count!)

4.) Look as good as Karalee-Hey-I'm kinda starting to enjoy running...

   5.) Get our Cruiser sold...Pics to come-We need all the help we can get!


1 comment:

  1. I miss summer weather too! I want to go up the canyon. Scott and I are up for hiking this summer...count us in! And you are crazy...you already look better than me! But, that is still very nice of you to say!

    ReplyDelete

[BlogItemCommentsEnabled]
[a href="[$BlogItemCommentCreate$]"
[$BlogItemCommentFormOnClick$]]
[$BlogItemCommentCount$] comments[/a]
[/BlogItemCommentsEnabled]