Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Proof!

AHA!! Caught in the act!  It was perfect timing on my part--Jonny always says how much he hates the cats and that the second the basement is finished and our junk is out of the garage he is putting them out there.  But it was beautiful-a couple of days ago I seized my opportunity, grabbed my camera, and snuck over the couch to catch him snuggling & cuddling Nicodemus.  I couldn't stop laughing...He tries so hard to be this mean, tough guy, when deep down he has a real sweet spot for our kitties.


5 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm glad you found us! I know I always say this and we've never gotten together once, but we'll be in Utah for about 10 days over the 4th of July! Most of that time we'll probably be at Bear Lake, but we should try anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet Jon! Summer, I went private so all you have to do is answer the invitation email and you can see us! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just a deleted my comment that had my email address in it. I've been getting some fun emails lately. I guess I better be more careful!

    ReplyDelete

[BlogItemCommentsEnabled]
[a href="[$BlogItemCommentCreate$]"
[$BlogItemCommentFormOnClick$]]
[$BlogItemCommentCount$] comments[/a]
[/BlogItemCommentsEnabled]