Saturday, June 7, 2008

Family Pics

I thought I should post some family pictures because we all do not see enough of one another...My mom hasn't been up to Utah in two years and we miss them as well as the whole Amezcua family.  Dan and Chantel and our two nephews are the only ones here in Utah with us still :(  (These were a year ago, hence the loooong hair, no bangs and messed up teeth-my retainer has been a miracle!-although Jon looks quite familiar...)  

Mary & Carlos
Michael

                   My brother Tyler, his wife Jen, and our cute niece, Anna.


Vinson & Ethan
The Amezcua Family
The Tanaka Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

[BlogItemCommentsEnabled]
[a href="[$BlogItemCommentCreate$]"
[$BlogItemCommentFormOnClick$]]
[$BlogItemCommentCount$] comments[/a]
[/BlogItemCommentsEnabled]